Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Getting There: TTC access via 100 Flemington bus from Eglinton or Broadview subway station. For out of towners, HWY 401 to the Don Valley Parkway, south on the parkway to the Wynford Drive exit, west on Wynford to Garamond Court. Turn right and then left into the JCCC parking lot. Wheelchair Accessible. Limited parking available – TTC recommended. For those who will be driving please check the Parking Map which indicates inexpensive parking lots close to the JCCC.
Vendors at the Marketplace include 1 Stop Alpaca Farm, AB Originals, Adirondack Yarns, Alpaca Avenue, BeadFX, Busy Hands Knitting & Gifts, Cabin Fever/Shelridge Farms, Camilla Valley Farm, Cottage Craft Angora, Creative Yarns, Cynthia Blanton Studio, Dye Version, Eweknit, Feather Your Nest, Gateway Fibreworks, Gemini Fibres, Georgetown Yarn, Grand River Yarns, Hopeful Shetlands, HummingHill Alpacas, Indigodragonfly Designs, Infiknit, Knitca, Knit-O-Matic, Lady Slipper Alpacas, Linda’s Craftique, Mary’s Yarns, Needle Arts Book Shop, Northern Custom Design, Pierre Thiran, Rain City Knits, Raventwist, Rose Haven Farm, Roving Winds Farm, Seaspun Yarns, Serenity Knits, Shall We Knit, Sheeps Ahoy, Sheppard Handmade, SOAK, Soaring Studios, Stoddart Farm, Sweater Kits, Sweet Fiber Yarns, Sweet Paprika Designs, The Black Lamb, The Knit Cafe, The Needle Emporium, The Purple Purl, The Woodlot, The Yarn Store, The Yarns of Rhichard Devrieze, Turtlepurl Yarns & Notions, Unraveled, Unwind: Yarn House, Waterloo Wools, Wellington Fibres, Zig Zag Stitches!
On the Frolic Vendor Listing page you can see a list of attending vendors with their locations at the JCCC. Downloadable floorplans will also be available there.
There will also be a Knitters’ Cafe, run by the The Knit Cafe, offering food and beverages onsite (Saturday only) from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Dr. Knit Sessions Saturday in the Marketplace: Knitting ills and ailments diagnosed and cured! Rent Dr. Knit for 15 minutes and get her expert advice. No questions too simple, no problems too large! Sit down with Dr. Knit from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 to 5:00 p.m. and discuss your questions one-on-one, $5 per session (all proceeds to the Canadian Cancer Society Relay for Life).
Tips to Make the Most of the Frolic
- Exact change for the entrance fee is appreciated.
- Bring cash and your credit card. There is no ATM on site. Note that a number of vendors will only accept cash.
- Please come prepared to carry purchased items in your own bags. Vendors must charge 5¢ per plastic bag (City of Toronto bylaw).
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will be walking, looking at booths, going away, and going back again – maybe several times.
- There will be a café serving coffee and light snacks on site, sponsored by the Knit Café. Take a break and enjoy yourself.
- If you do not pick up your raffle prize(s) at the Frolic they will not be mailed except for gift certificates. You will be able to pick them up at DKC meetings on May 15 and June 19.
- If you plan to purchase a number or raffle tickets make things easier and faster for yourself by printing your own labels with your name, telephone number and email address. This will save you time for more shopping.
- Exact change is appreciated.
- Limit of 2 prizes per person
Vendors Please Note: This is an invitation only event for vendors. If you would be interested in booking a booth at the Knitter’s Frolic please contact email@example.com with a description of your business and what you would be selling in your booth space. If you have a webpage advertising your business please provide the address in your email. Our Events Programmer will contact you with information on booth rentals.